iOnRoad Terms of Service
THESE TERMS INCLUDE VARIOUS LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS, AND A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS HOW DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED.
1.Term and validity
Registration to the Site and Services
2.Use of the Site and Services
1. You will not distribute in any medium any part of the Site without prior written authorization;
2. You will not alter, change, add, delete or modify in any other way any part of the Site;
3. You will not use the Site or any of the Services for any commercial use, without the prior written authorization of the Site.
The Site does not assume any responsibility for any User Content or for any damage or harm it may cause in any way. As the Content is submitted to the Site by users, any Content anywhere on the Site and on the Services might include inaccurate, inappropriate, explicit, libel, private or otherwise offensive information. Please email to CLOAKING to report any offensive Content.
For further clarification see "Limitation of Liability" below. The Site reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse or remove any Content whatsoever from the Site or the Services or to restrict, suspend, or terminate any user's access to all or any part of the Site and the Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. Users should be aware that whether or not User Content is published, the Site does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Content of any kind. You, the user, undertake that you will not submit any content that is:
- contrary or breaching any applicable local, national, and international laws or regulations.
- promoting any criminal conduct or misconduct or providing instructional information about illegal activities of any kind;
- copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant the site the License as defined above;
- contains libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable information;
- offensive or may promote racism, hatred or harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses, stalks or advocates harassment or stalking of another person or group of individuals;
- contains offensive or inappropriate nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website not acceptable to the Site, at its sole discretion;
- attempting to impersonate another person;
- provides telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs, email addresses or any other personal information of any other person withput their previous consent;
- User of any kind are also forbidden to act in any of the following manners with regard to the Site or the services:
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of users from the Site or Services by electronic or other means;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation;
- Acts in any way which is not personal and non-commercial use of the Site, the Services or the user Content;
- covers or obscure any advertisements used by the Site, either for your own use or for third parties use of the Site and Services via any means;
- any automated use of the Site and services;
- displays a commercial advertisement on the User Content posted, or accept payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for performing any commercial activity on or through the Site or Services;
- uses the Site or Services in a manner that is inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations, interferes with or disrupts the Site or Service or servers or networks connected to them, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the Site or Services.
Users shall be solely responsible for their User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it and the validity of the License they award the Site. The Site and Services are for the personal use of users only and may not be used in connection with any commercial enterprises or intentions. The User Content on the Site and Services does not reflect the views or policies of the Site. The Site may, but is not obligated to, review any User Content, either public or private, and may delete or remove (without notice) any User Content in its sole discretion, for any reason or for no reason. Nevertheless, do bear in mind that the Site has no control over any such User Content and it does not systematically monitor it or control it. The Site undertakes no responsibility for monitoring the Site or Services for inappropriate User Content or conduct. Users may address the Site to report any such foul User Content by sending email to CLOAKING .
3.Proprietary Rights and Intellectual Property
By submitting any User Content users further waive any moral copyright users may have in it.
1. your personal and contact details, including full and true name, address, telephone number, and email address;
2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. identify yourself as the owner of such copyrighted work or as someone who is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
3. a clear description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site or the Services so it may be reasonably located by the Site;
4. a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
5. another written statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
6. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
Make sure that your notice is sent to the Site's Copyright Agent. Such Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Facsimile: (972)-3761-7182, attn: Copyright Agent; Email: CLOAKING , subject: Copyright Infringement.The Site will act in accordance with the DMCA, take down any such content and allow the poster of such User Content to submit a counter-notification claiming lawful use of the disabled works.
To allow the Site to take action based on a proper Counter-notification, please provide the following information:
1. State that access to your User Content was disabled due to operation of the notice and takedown procedure.
2.Identify the User Content that has been removed and designate its URL and location prior to removal.
3.State, under penalty of perjury:
a.Your name, address, and telephone number,
b.That you "have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as result of mistake or misidentification of the material."
c.That you "consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located."
Make sure that your counter-notice is sent to the Site's Copyright Agent.Such Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
The Site may terminate or prohibit any use of the Site and/or Services, delete any User Content or and/or for any reason, or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
The Site shall not be held responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content (either User Content or Site Content, collectively or separately, hereunder or above - "Content") published, sent or posted on the Site or Services, whether by users or anyone on behalf of the Site. Any Content on the Site may contain links to other websites. The Site is not responsible for any content published on such sites or opinions expressed on such sites, including but not limited to their accuracy or their being kept up to date by such sites. Such sites are in no way investigated, monitored or verified for accuracy or completeness by the Site. Inclusion of any linked website on the Site or Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked site by the Site. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.The Site assumes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are served through the Site or the Services, nor does it assumes any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. Users are to verify each contact with third parties as the Site takes no responsibility thereto. The Site cannot and is not responsible for the any conduct or misconduct, whether online or offline, of any user, advertiser or third party. The Site may include and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any user communication. The Site might use a backup system for its own discretion, but users are requested to keep copies of any User Content posted or appearing on the Site, and its deletion or lack of back-up will by no means to apply any responsibility on the Site. The Site shall not be responsible for any technical problems or malfunction of any communication network, lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems, virus and malicious codes, ad-ware, mal-ware, or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Site or the Services. The Site is under no obligation to continue its Services, in whole or in part, for any period of time or that no such services shall be cancelled at any time, due to its own sole discretion. Under no circumstances shall the Site be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Site or the Services, from any Content posted on or through the Site and the Services, or from the conduct of any users, whether online or offline. The Site and the Services are provided "AS-IS" and as available and the Site expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or continuity of Services. The Site also cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site or the Services.
6.Limitation of Liability
Users' use of the Site shall be at the users sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Site, the Company, their officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Site, Services and/or users use thereof. The Site makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this Site's content or the content of any sites linked to this Site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from users access to and use of the Site, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of the Site's servers and/or any and all personal or other information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Site, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or other mal-ware which may be transmitted to or through the Site, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Site. The Site does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Site or any linked site thereto and the Site will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for any connection between users and third-party providers of products or services appearing on the Site.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITE, THE COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE'S SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR OTHER INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER MAL-WARE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE OR SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE SITE OR THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITE, THE COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE'S SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR OTHER INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER MAL-WARE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE OR SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE SITE OR THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
USERS SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SITE AND/OR COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR OTHERWISE ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH SAID USERS.
Users should be aware that the Site contains and/or indexes and/or searches Content of a variety of sorts, some of which may be harmful, offensive, indecent, objectionable, disturbing, in breach of any law, contract, intellectual property, illegal or damaging in any other way.The Site cannot control any such Content and assumes no responsibility whatsoever. You are advised to act cautiously.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.
For questions and comments, please contact us at: CLOAKING with any questions regarding this Agreement.
"Smart Phone, Smarter Driver"